TLILIC3008A Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane
(up to 20 tonnes)
This unit involves:
- Assessing and securing equipment and work area
- Securing and transferring load of vehicle loading cranes
- Setting up and dismantling mobile or tower cranes
- Carrying out special operations with mobile or tower cranes
- To obtain your qualification, the basic procedure requires you to undertake:
- Initial training by New Horizons Safety and Training Services (usually 2-4 days but is dependant on applicant/s involved)
- Supervised hours (under a licensed operator) operating the machine. These hours must be logged into an official Log Book
- Final assessment
Refunds and Course Credits
Dress Requirements / Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)It is the responsibility of course participants to acquire their own safety and protective clothing which includes:
- Long Sleeve Hi-Visibility Shirt (or Long Sleeve Shirt with a Hi-Visibility Vest)
- Long Pants
- Steel Cap Safety Boots
- No entry to the NHST training facility unless mandatory PPE is worn by the participants.
How to EnrolIf you would like to register for a course please download a course enrolment form by clicking one the link above and then follow the instructions on the form or alternatively you can enrol into a course online by clicking on Enrol Online.
To enquire about available course dates, bookings, course costs or anything else please ring our office on (07) 4927 0666, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 4.30pm or use our contact us page to email us.