TAA to TAE Upgrade - RPL
|Course Code||TAE40110||Enrol Online|
|Course Name||Certificate IV in Training and Assessment|
Upgrade your TAA40104 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
to the current TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
For Trainer/Assessors who hold the qualification TAA40104 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and who are currently involved in Nationally Recognised training and assessment, the upgrade to TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment can be undertaken through the process of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
This option is available for those who are actively and currently (within the last 12 months) involved in the delivery of nationally recognised training and assessment programs.
RPL evidence should include documents such as (but not limited to):
- Training session plans
- Attendance sheets
- Feedback forms
- Marked and signed assessment papers
- Assessment validation and mapping documents
- Forms of communication realting the planning and organisation of training and assessmen services (e.g emails, telephone logs)
Other support documents may include:
- A letter from your manager or company for which you have performed training for
- Photos of training sessions (showing you in the photo and accompanied by a Statutory Declaration)
- Any documents that include your signature on then realting to the design, development and review of training and assessment materials.
This option can be undertaken from anywhere in Australia.
More information regarding these three options can be obtained by calling (07) 4927 0666.
You must provide a Certified copy of you TAA qualification along with a transcript of the units you attained.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
It is a requirement of the Australian Skills and Qualification Authority (ASQA) that students be made aware of their rights and responsibilities prior to enrolling into any of our training courses at New Horizons Safety and Training Services.
Your rights and responsibilities can be found in our Participant Information Handbook.
How to Enrol
If you would like to register for this course, please download our Course Enrolment Form or alternatively you can Enrol Online. To enquire about our course fee schedule, course availability or enrolling, please contact our office on (07) 4927 0666.
New Horizons Safety and Training Services (RTO No. 31372)
Ph: 07 4927 0666
Fax: 07 4927 0699
188 East St, Rockhampton QLD 4700
PO Box 9938, Frencville QLD 4701
Monday to Friday (AEST) 7.45am - 4.30pm