Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ)
Subsidised Short Courses
New Horizons Safety and Training Services is now offering Short Course Programs subsidised by Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ).
- Earthmoving Tickets
- Work safely at heights
- Enter and work in confined spaces
- S123 Supervisor Training (2 units funded)
The short course programs offer existing building and construction workers with the opportunity to obtain a range of critical skills that can help them to increase not only their employment opportunities but allow them to perform a range of jobs and respond to emerging skills and labour requirements.
- RIIMPO317E Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319D Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO321E Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations
- RIIMPO326D Conduct civil construction water cart operations
- RIIMPO337D Conduct articulated haul truck operations
- RIIMPO338D Conduct rigid haul truck operations
- RIIHAN309E Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
S123 SUPERVISOIR TRAINING (2 of 3 Units funded)
- RIICOM301D Communicate information
- RIIRIS301D Apply risk management processes
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
CSQ Shourt Course funding applies to existing workers currently employed within in the Building and Construction Industry who are permanent Qld residents.
Eligibility requirements can viewed by below.
Corporate or enterprise enquiries are welcome.
This is a great opportunty to have your staff up-skilled.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance if required.
For information relating to all other training please call (07) 4927 0666
1. Check your Eligibility Here
2. Download CSQ Short Course Eligibility Form Here